Thursday, July 09, 2009

It's 11.34pm in Melbourne, which makes it 9.34 back home. I'm back from what has been the most tiring day I've ever had in Australia: Toboggan-ing on Mount Baw Baw!

My first time seeing snow, and it was such a surprise! The guy down the mountain wouldn't rent us toboggans because he said the snow might be too little for that, so I wasn't expecting much. But as it turned out, there was loads of snow! And although the snow suits we rented was to keep the cold out, it got pretty warm because of the sun's reflection off the snow, and running up the slope as soon as we'd slid down.

Tobogganing just basically means sledding down a slope. It's so fun! The only thing was I had to apologise to many people each time I went down the slope, cos I ran into everyone!

Will update with pictures when I get home and self-quarantine! Seriously though, nothing in Melbourne points towards any swine flu problem. Strange.

fin*

\\would you believe I've bought 14 tops so far? ... money's running out! $200 left//

No comments: