Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Let me go to sleep now.

Another fully sleepless night, editing the pictures for my blogskin. Extremely useless work, but i enjoy doing it. Once you get one picture, you've just gotta get more. I started from scratch again so that i could fit in more people. Really, Keobuki Island is getting over-populated brcause of this.

Yesterday's sleepless night was spent watching "My Tutor Friend" on mysoju.com. Nice movie. I wanna watch the sequel!

I'm sleeping during the day 'cos I'm fasting (paying back last year's absenteeism. I'm really tardy, I know). So I stay up, eat breakfast at 5, sleep at 6, then wake up in the afternoon and break my fast at sundown. You'd think I'd be bored staying up so late alone, but there's always something to do. Never anything actually productive, but i always have a good time.

I'm going to sleep now. I think only I (and maybe Pat) will take any notice of the pictures in my blogskin, but it brightens up my day. So I'm happy.

good morning. guten morgen. annyeonghi jumushyossoyo. selamat pagi. zzzz
fina

jokwon: britneyspears christinaaguilera jyp2am2pmwondergirls...
wooyoung: i am fogi.

No comments: