Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pat and I were worried about antiperspirants causing breast cancer, since Pat just bought a Dove antiperspirant (which smells great, by the way). So I rummaged around the net, and found this link which answers most questions: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/risk/ap-deo The bottom line, though, that studies are inconclusive as to whether antiperspirants actually cause breast cancer, even though there is a correlation. So... I guess I'll just keep on using 'em. Until the doctor tells me differently, or I die. Hahah, what a way to end a paragraph.

Shopped with Pat just now round Paragon. Of course unemployed me didn't buy anything besides food (which included very, very scrumptious macaroons from canele), while Pat was the shopper. They took down James' (Cam Gigandet) face from the Gap store! I guess even now Gap's affected by recession, such that they can't afford to hire him and Jennifer Hudson as spokesmodels. Ah such waste!

And now I'm going to sleep. Because I finally have work to do tomorrow, which could have been done at the office, but luckily my boss is kind enough to let me do the work at home. Thank goodness. Because I really don't like sitting in an office unless friends are there. And I get free drinks. Which I highly doubt there'll be at this particular office. And no need for work clothes! Yippee! Hahaha.

fin*

No comments: