Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I saw six aeroplanes at the same time yesterday night. It was so cool! Granted, five were in various stages of descent while one was taking off, so it's not like the flew together.

Pat and I finally applied for universities, which makes me relieved. I haven't paid yet, but I've still got time. Just remind me a day before the deadline because I have a habit of forgetting this sort of thing.

On a random note, in case you've ever wondered how "budget" the budget airlines are, their so-called tickets are just a piece of printed receipt-material paper. And the officers just highlight your name. How much more budget can you get?



We (Steph and Dan and I) were supposed to meet Dan today for her birthday dinner, but Steph couldn't make it so we took a raincheck. I made a bouquet [Cos I'm unemployed and thus can't really buy gifts at the moment :( ] but it'll wilt soon, so here're just pictures! Don't worry, it didn't really cost anything, and my mum was delighted when she proclaimed that I could arrange flowers (which I totally can't; it was more trial and error).

And my mum put a butterfly on it when she put it in the vase. Doesn't really match, but everyone loves butterflies right? And it kinda matches the flowers on our dining table!



I seem to have forgotten all I've wanted to blog about, as usual, so I'll end here. Good night ya'll

fin*

No comments: