Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay, my entire house is in limbo, computer is gone to Don't-Know-Where Land, and internet's not gonna be put in until this Friday. So this post will be mega short.

Briefly:

My A-Level results has me feeling happy and grateful. Happy because they came out way better than expected, and grateful because it seems that my lack of studying last year doesn't seem to have taken effect on my results.

SMU Open House left me feeling high and dry. I don't want to enter the school, as Dan can attest to. And I'm so sorry to everyone who saw me on Saturday, because my eyeliner and mascara from the day before made me look like a raccoon while I was blissfully unaware.

New home is in a huge mess, things left undone, some walls not painted, kitchen cabinets not in, we're all still walking around in our shoes because the floors are still dirty and we're sleeping not on bed but just mattresses because, well, nothing's ready.

Okay. Short post over. Library is closing, so I gots to go. See ya!

fin*

No comments: