Thursday, March 12, 2009


So here I am, back at the library which is across the road from my house because my computer and internet are still in limbo!

I just came back from watching Slumdog Millionaire with Patricia, and the verdict is... the movie is fab!!! Wayy better than even The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - it made us cry in the end! The directing, for me, was good not in the shots and all, because I'm kind of used to that from watching so many Bollywood films, but in the way they planned the sequence of shots. It creates such a buildup of emotions and feelings that you just can't help but break into unbelievably happy tears at the end of the movie when something happy finally happens. Awww!!

And let me say this: the little boy who plays the younger (not youngest) Jamal Malik is so so cute! He (Tanay Hemant Chheda) is definitely going to grow up into a handsome young man. I'm so not a paedophile, but you can't help but notice the potential. Hahaha.

He's the leftmost guy in the second row. Cute, right!



The library is closing in about 10 minutes, so I'm ending my post for today.
Good night!

fin*

No comments: