Saturday, August 08, 2009


Omo, I'm almost hyperventilating because Lee Junho,
the actual Junho from 2PM, updated his twitter while I was online!!I got a shock when I saw that his twit was only a minute before i came online. It's so cute how he uses "yo" a lote haha.

I naively replied, thinking I'd be the first fan, but no, turns out there are just as many lucky girls/ fanboys out there... oh wellz.

The screen-capture was way after the first tweet, 'cos I'd already logged out, and logged back in to capture this historic moment when a 2PM member actually starts twittering continuously. Ohh... now I'm never logging out of Twitter in case Jay, Woodong or Taec goes online. AAAHHHHHHHHHH: totally fangirling.

what's even better is that he updated with pics!!! Omo...


AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: