Thursday, August 13, 2009


So, here I finally am, spending my first night in my hostel room, sans roomie. Since there's nobody here and I've had my sandwich and vitasoy dinner, I'm feeling mega sleepy and bored. Really don't feel like reading anything. But I shall endeavour to anyways, because I have to wait until it's a decent time to go to sleep (plus, there's nothing for me to do on the internet).

Here's a picture of my room:

Haha yup, I brought my cheetah with me. Along with that hige red cushion, that red bolster, and two pillows. How over-packed am I? Haha

Oh yea, not to mention the cereal, breakfast bars, baby biscuits, instant noodles, mini snacks, packets of vitasoy and milo, ovaltine, and a few boxes of pills in case I get my usual runny nose.

There're lots more things, but too many that I'm too lazy to type it all out. Dang am I bored! Should do readings now...

I wonder how well I'll sleep alone tonight in this strange place...

fin*

No comments: