Tuesday, August 04, 2009

This past few days has been quite the rollercoaster ride. But although some parts were especially sad, at least the entire family (except my brother who's stuck in Germany) was able to be together for a few days. My cousins from Melbourne flew in on such short notice, arriving on Friday morning even though they got the news only Thursday evening, and they flew back yesterday. We got to finally visit the grave too, on Sunday. May he rest in peace.

On another note, I took the Basic Theory e-trial tests, and I passed both, so I'm feeling quite good about the real test. I'll try to book it for this Friday, otherwise I'd have to wait till 14th August. Loooonnngggg wait. I really want to pass!

There was this tee shirt that I bought from Melbourne, which says Pop Art, and costs about SGD24.00. I really liked it, but I think I'm not fated to wear it. The first time, I spilled iced Milo on it and the stain wouldn't disappear for a whole week and a half. My mom finally got it out, but the colours got faded. The second time I wore it, (yup, even though the colours are faded) I spilled chocolate gelato ice-cream on it. WHY??!!!! (oh yea, and I spilled the ice-cream everywhere around Ion and Wheelock Place) I got it cleaned with bleach, but I don't know how the tee's holding up. =(

fina

No comments: