Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's uni life all about? It's all about being scared shitless
Go to lecture, have brunch, answer the questions that are part of your readings and then find out it's redundant...

Go back to your room, watch Korean variety shows for an hour, have dinner, do readings for an hour or two, wile the rest of your night away on forums while waiting for the right time to fall asleep.

Is it really supposed to be as mindless as this? Granted, most of it's my fault since I can't muster up enough brain power to make sense of my readings, or enough motivation to look for more things to study.

I miss home, I miss the FUN mindlessness (because it's at least entertaining) that goes on at home, the seemingly-wasteful interactions with other family members which actually serve to make your feel comforted and at ease.

I'm glad my family's been calling to check up on me on the nights I've actually stayed in. And Pat's called too =)

So emo... one more minute till ten. I think that's a good enough time to start preparing for sleep. Packet Milo and yum bar for breakfast again, it seems haha.

fina*

(Readings scare me so much! As do essays... Aigo...)

No comments: