Thursday, January 07, 2010

I'm supposed to be asleep, since we have to wake up at 2AM to send my brother to the airport, but my mind's a riot of thoughts. He'll be gone for 6 months and what did I pray for him besides his safety? Only that he returns a better person (and that he doesn't lose any money there hahaha).

BUY ME KEYCHAINS FOR EVERY CITY YOU VISIT, MMKAY? I DON'T CARE HOW TOURISTY IT IS! Oh, and buy me Nike shoes - I'll be eternally grateful (:

Everyone's done their re-cap/ resolutions post, except for me. Not that I don't have resolutions, but I haven't really thought about 2009 as a whole, and I've procrastinated so much on blogging about some events that I feel like the year isn't complete yet. So looking back, what I feel at this moment is: MUST make it to Melbourne this year! Then we can go tobogganing on snowy slopes, and shopping! And must definitely get my license by then so I can drive us anywhere.

Gym-ing fell-through today, because my cousin couldn't make it. So I spent my day playing with Lego (again), and furnished the two-storey house that I made on Sunday with a garage for the Hummer, a horse, a stable, and a new bathroom that comes with a shower cubicle. And I'm proud to say that I managed to use up every single piece in that bucket! The stable's roof looks a little bit messy, since it's made up of leftover pieces, but it covers the horse. I'm proudest of the toilet, built above the garage, because I simply love the shower! I even made up a story about the occupants of the house (a rich young lady, and her servant boy). I'll post that, and pictures, one of these days.

Yesterday (or rather, two days ago?) Pat, Dan and I couldn't go cycling because of a certain monthly visitor, so we went to the National Museum instead. $5 student price, and you can roam nearly the entire museum! You know the mummy show that you pay $15 for? Yup, that was included too. Cool exhibition - it's the real McCoy, too. The actual mummy freaked me out a bit, though. I stood there staring at the mummy, when I realised that an actual body lies under the wraps, and I could make out the nose and stuff. Felt like puking. But still, I'm glad I got to see a real mummy.

We're going swimming today. Yay! Right after my driving lesson, I'll go home, eat a banana or two, and then head to the swimming complex with my cousin to work up an appetite. Then lunch! I'll make ddeokbokki; I kinda miss it haha. I think we're going swimming again on Saturday. I really hope it happens, because I'm looking forward to it already.

If anyone wants to go swimming or cycling, just give me a call whenever. I'll make time for it!

Okay, 1.30AM - maybe I can take a short nap. Good night, ya'll!

fina

Why is life getting more exciting only when the holidays are ending? *shakes head*

No comments: