Friday, January 15, 2010

Naega Chingu: ParkMingSoo

PMS (oh, just an old friend of mine) acts just too funnily when it visits me. As some of you know, it's just so hilarious that it brings tears to my eyes. In this lovely month of January, it's visit seems to be lasting a little longer than usual. It's been three days so far, and I'm wondering how long more it'll stay.

On the first day of it's visit, I cried when watching So You Think You Can Dance. It was the finals, and they asked Twitch which his favourite choreography was. He replied saying it was the one dedicated to the choreographer's handicapped daughter, and they showed a little snippet of the beginning of the dance . And I cried like a baby. Especially since Mary Murphy was crying too.

Second day, I had cold dark chocolate after eating bibimbap. Felt too sick to last an MRT ride standing up, so I took a 1hr 45 minute bus ride so I could sit and sleep. I felt a lot better afterwards, but later on, while watching Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies, I cried again. I cannot for the life of me remember over what, or perhaps it was over a different show.

And today, I watched Let's Go Dream Team, where they went to Canada to compete with UBC's ice hockey players. I cried when they talked about the Vancouver Winter Olympics, and showed a Korean speed skater on screen.

I AM SO WEIRD!

Ah well.

Changing topics, I decided not to go swimming this morning. My cousin couldn't make it, and having slept at 2 playing with Lego, I felt too tired to leave the house. At least I'm going swimming tomorrow. Yay! And after that, night cycling!

This week has been so slack, but I'm worried about next week. Tutorials start, and I'm sure I'll have nothing constructive or even non-embarrassing to say in class. And there're still classes left to swap... Woe.

fina

No comments: