Friday, January 08, 2010

Remember somewhere in the post before, I mentioned staying awake for two days with only 2 hours of sleep, and sleeping only at 2 am the second day? Well, I think I just surpassed that, maybe not in terms of sleep lost, but activities managed lol.

I didn't sleep at all on Wednesday, and on Thursday 4AM we left for the airport. We said our goodbyes and "get-this-for-me"s after hot tea at the kopitiam at T1, and he left. 6 months in Austin - I hope he learns to appreciate his family while he's there! Haha

We had breakfast at Bukit Timah at 6AM, before sending my sister to school in Woodlands. We were only able to get back home to catch up on sleep (much, much needed in my case) at 8AM. But since I had a driving lesson at 10, I woke up at 9AM again. There goes my shut-eye time.

I learnt to parallel park today! Granted, he gave me extra extra space and all, but it was my first attempt anyways. I feel like I'm one step closer to actually being a licensed driver now.

I got home at 12.30PM after the lesson, shared a little instant ramyeon with my cousin Diyanah and watched the Star Golden Bell episode that featured Jaebeom (sighs). Headed off to the swimming pool at 3PM, and swam until our limbs were about to give way. Strangely, i didn't feel sleepy at all - just so so tired. lunch was chicken rice at 5PM, since swimming always makes one ravenous.

I finally went to sleep at 6.30PM, but it was another short 1 and a half hour nap. And I've been awake ever since. Nearly 3AM now; I could go to sleep, but watching Maknae Rebellion on Youtube is so addicting! Anyone into KPop or just unentertained at the moment should look it up and watch it now!

Next on my list is MBLAQ's Idol Army. All before school starts?

fina

Yay swimming on Saturday too! I'm so black now, compared to the untanned parts of my legs, it looks like I'm wearing thigh-high black stockings!

No comments: