Thursday, March 04, 2010

2Oneday's news has been slow the past two days... I'm feeling kinda lost without it, but not bored enough to go do some readings.

What have I done today?... Absolutely nothing! Except watched a movie on TV, American Idol on TV, and finally made the Mazeltov ringtone. Three versions of it, in fact. Three, equally ridiculous, versions.

Version 1: Mazetov Weirdly mashed
Version 2: Mazeltov No Jaebeom
Version 3: Mazeltove Brind Old People

As you can see, the titles are but a prelude to how ridiculous the ringtones are. If you want a copy, don't hesitate to order one from me through e-mail, and it'll be delivered right onto your virtual doorstep. =) Damaged goods are non-refundable, but you may simply order a new copy. Payment will be via daily installments of 0dollars for 0 days and, should you require one, a loan may be extended to you at 0% interest per month. Hope enjoy your purchase!

Yesterday was a little more productive, but still not much if you refer to the Singapore government's definition of productive. Beside changing the blog picture to the one above, I made a desktop wallpaper of 40 Jaebeom pictures. Yup, that's the kind of thing I like to waste my time on when I want to procrastinate on doing readings. So far, Jaebeom related projects completed: 2, readings completed: 0. Will readings fare better tonight? The forecast is cloudy, but we'll have to see.

I am so bored... I may actually take a nap at 8.42PM now. Good night!

No comments: