Sunday, March 07, 2010

DFS met up on Friday, and I love Steph for buying me Kinder Surprise from Abu Dhabi!!! I've given two to my parents and my sister, but the rest are for me. I'm keeping it safely in my room, away from hungry prying eyes.

Blue Marx spent over 6 hours online yesterday to complete our presentation outline. It was a messy, disorganised process, but we've managed to come up with most of the points already. What a relief!

I'm going out for fun later, just dinner out since nobody's cooked anything at home, and nobody but me eats ddeokbokki. Isn't it sad? For lunch I finished up the macaroni bake I made last week that's been sitting in the fridge, and as it turned out, nobody but me has been eating it! The rice krispies treat I made last week - majority eaten by me. I left one piece in the fridge for my sister, but it's uncertain whether she'll actually eat it. I don't know why. Besides the ddeokbokki and the different baked stuff, the rice krispies treats actually taste so good!

School's starting again, and I don't feel like doing anything different to prepare for it. Readings? What readings? What take-home midterm paper? I really shouldn't be in school...

I told my parents how worried I was that I didn't have a clue about what job to apply for after graduating (if I graduate). I don't know what I even want to do for the rest of my life, because I'm not the kind of person that can stick to one job for the rest of a lifespan. But I can't change jobs every few months just because I get tired of it. So I'm lost. But my parents said I could worry about it after I graduate. So... I'll put it to the back of my mind for now.

Life's such a mess, it should never be allowed to last too long for people like me.

fina

No comments: