Saturday, March 13, 2010

I suppose this is a little late in being posted but...

A few weeks ago, in COM 205, we had to interview each other. One of the questions was: "What would you like God to say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?"

Of course, Muslims believe in Judgement Day, so I'd like God to say: "Your life was very entertaining. So you don't have to go to hell!"

(I hope that's not blasphemous?)

It was just a random thing that popped into my head again today. Where was I and what was I doing when this idea reappeared in my strange brain? In the toilet. Tinkling. Really random. And too much info. But BLOG MINE. Hah.

My parents are in KL today to shop, so my sister and I are stuck at home. Lunch was McDonald's, which of course is the first choice of teenagers who are allowed to pick their lunch, and who live right across the street from one.

They left at 4-5 am this morning, and I was so sleepy from waking up to say goodbye to them that I woke up late for my driving lesson. The lesson started at 7am, and I woke up... at 7am, when the instructor SMSed me to tell me he'd arrived at the pick-up point. Dang. So no shower, just teeth brushed, and a cab ride (my umpteenth time this week. Guilty T_T ). And it's the 3rd/ 4th time in a row I've been late. I have turned from the most punctual person around to a serial late-er. *Stab*

Fina (Sarang pina)

No comments: