Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Joy ride.

Oh, a happy day has arrived! Jay has finally FINAlly FINALLYy released a NEW video of himself singing on youtube. It signifies a fresh start, away from the bloody whole 2PM shizz, and I can't wait to see what else he comes up with.

(\_/)
(^_^)
Jay Bunny's back!!!

Less than a day after the video's been posted, and already 300,000+ views, 10,000+ ratings averaging at 5 stars, 200,000+ channel views. Nearly 9000 comments on his channel, and over 10000 on his video. The whole world's behind him, and I hope he'll be able to achieve something truly spectacular with all this support.


*sigh* Just sad that there'll be no more displays of dorky funniness and brotherhood like Wild Bunny and Idol Army showed/ faked. I'll mourn the loss of the fantasy they represented. One minute of silence please. ----------

But YAY YAY YAY Jay's back!

I retrieved and fixed the lyrics to the rap and bridge he made himself ('cos some of it was different from the video version). The lyrics are so him; I felt like crying happy tears. Jinjja! Still do *sniff*.



Lyrics Nothing On You Cover by Jay Park

Original Chorus: Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
(They got) nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby

Jay Park I get approached a lot being who I am,
and I got a lotta girls wishing I’m their man (check it),
and if I’m wrong witchu, I dont wanna be right,
I gotcha gigglin' like everyday’s a comedy night.
I’m a correct answer, never do you wrong,
and I trust yah even though that you’ve been gone,
but don't blame me for getting a little jealous -
it's just hard when you’re talking to them fellaz.
I got that “Taylor” body, girl you know that I gotcha,
you can call me "New Moon" because I orbit around ya.
You're my world, my everything, the only thing between our face is just that spaghetti string.
I’m faithful; won't pull a Kobe Bryant on you.
It's a jungle, won't be “lion” pull a “Tiger” on you.
Even know the exact shade of your eyes kid,
my heart’s ice, your number one like Yun-A Kim.

Original Chorus: (Beautiful girls) all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted.
(They got) nothing on you baby,
nothing on you baby.
They might say "hi", and I might say "hey",
but you shouldn't worry about what they say.
They got nothing on you baby,
nothing on you baby.

Jay Park I used to be a boy
that had many girls
all over the world,
but they got nothing on you babe.
Its forever just you and me,
for all of eternity.

Jay ParkI know your stressing, but I’m confessing: baby, you’re the only girl that I want.
You can be my best friend, we can play X-men,
you can be Jean, I can be Cyclops.
'Cause I don’t wanna end up like everyone else,
hurtin’ all alone all by myself.
This is just something that I’ve never felt.
Yeah~

No comments: