Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Guess what I was doing during lecture today? Yes, surfing the web, but besides that. Checking mail? No. Chatting? No. I was changing all my cursors!

Haha you know, the arrow thing that you use to control everything on the computer. I changed the main one to a banana, which just keeps peeling itself and re-growing. My "highlight text" cursor is a blue walking dinosaur. My "page loading" cursor is a drum with two sticks beating it. And my "link" cursor is a piano keyboard with the keys moving. Cool or what?!

Now I just keep moving my cursors just for fun. Because I like to make my dinosaur moonwalk and all.

I even changed my Recycle Bin to "Hell" so I can send items to be deleted to hell. And my web browser (Google Chrome) was changed to Narnia. Because the Internet is MAGIC.

I'm not so creative to come with all these ideas on my own, though. There's this website called mylifeisaverage.com, where people post all the mundane things they've done. And these are just some examples. But they're really fun! And unlike the fmylife.com people, the people who comment on this website are really supportive. In fact, anyone who's negative is deemed to be just like an FMLifer. It's a whole new cult society that I'm observing. Societies with different shared values of what they deem acceptable. Wow, sociology in mundaneness.

I keep eating junk food while living here in hostel. Breakfast was cereal and mini brownies, but break-fast was long john's silver and two cream puffs. I'm guessing breakfast tomorrow will be instant noodles. Not really healthy, considering my stomach's penchant for making trouble.

Plus, all these people campaigning for positions in the Hall committee keep giving free sweets and chocolate and stuff. I'm not complaining, but if these keeps up, I'll end up with a Fina that can't even make the thousand steps to her hostel room. Haha.

By the way, I love Love LOVE the new blog song I just put in. I keep going to my blog just to listen to the song. It's totally epic love story shizz. If you'll listen carefully, words like a-reum-da-un, which means beautiful, sa-rang, which means love, and nae-ga-seu-mae, which means my heart, are repeated so many times. It's about his unforgettable childhood love who's lost to him, yet still lives hidden in his heart. Just... whoa. And you can hear the longing in the melody and tone of his voice. Needless to say this is my new favourite song. And favouritest ever of F.T. Island.

Okay, let's go!
Haha - it's an inside joke.

fina

No comments: