Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh Yeah, By The Way.

Okay, I promise not to be emo in this post. No mention of you-know-who and you-know-what at all (and I don't mean Lord Volderm- I mean, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named).

I spent an entire day in hostel trying to do readings and finish homework. I had five items on my to-do list. I only managed to complete one. Reminds me so much of JC. Ahh, bad times.

Is there such a thing as rehab for K-Pop site/ forum addicts? Because all I do is check for updates. It's so fun and satisfying, but it cannot be good for me. Or maybe a youtube.com addict, since all I do is watch Korean variety shows on it. This is the life. As a mother, I shall make my kids sit down and watch them with me on weekends, so they learn to become witty and entertaining smart students. Then I can just watch my kids make me laugh instead of watching television.

Utopia!~

Anyways, I am planning to do laundry at six in the morning tomorrow, when nobody's awake. Because I am certain I won't know how to use the washing machines here, and need time and space to figure them out for myself without embarassing myself. *Yawns* I'm feeling sleepy just thinking about that lol.

Tomorrow's breakfast is more instant noodles. And maybe a choc breakfast bar. I can't have cereal because I'm out of milk. And Milo. And Vitasoy. Hmm, I need to go shopping again, but I didn't receive any money this week.

Speaking of the dollar signs... Yay, Hari Raya's this Sunday! Of course, I like it not just for money, because I like it for food! Yum, eating when there's actually sunlight, in public, along with little pieces of confectionary and sweet drinks. It's called "Weight-Gain" month, even though for me, Ramadhan isn't even a "Weight-Loss" month. There's always just too much food at home. How does a food-lover say no? As long as I can make it up the stairs to my room, I'm fine.

So ends my no-mention-of-the centre-of-my-universe post. I'm all for silent protests (pictures next post), and slowly being persuaded towards the boycotts. Am I an extremist then?

fina

No comments: