Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I screwed over my midterm for COM 203... Sighing, but that won't help either. So now I shall concentrate on HS 101. If not, my life's over.

Recess week is next week, but I'm not feeling any less pressured since there're projects and homework and all that annoying little things you need to do to survive uni. I want to stay home the whole of next week, but I have bleeding Boggle and Scrabble practice on Wednesday. Can I just skip it? I really want to stay home because I'm feeling all homesick for my room and TV again. And now that we can eat in daylight again, home's looking all the more attractive.

Oh yea, Happy Hari Raya everyone! I missed Hari Raya last year due to A levels, so this year I decided to go out with my family on Sunday and Monday, even though I had an unfinished presentation and homework, and tests coming. How fun. Came back to my hostel at 12m.n Tuesday morning, and started studying after a 20 minute nap. Slept at 4.45am, woke up at 7.45am, and went for lectures and the whole shizz. Felt so much like JC again. Cramming - is there any other way?

Gonna cram for HS 101 tonight and tomorrow night. But somehow doing readings isn't working for me. =( I should just go back to JC...

fina

No comments: