Wednesday, September 02, 2009

It's strange how easy it is for me to forget how to do something that I did for every week of JC. Write. And not in the usual childish, personal way that I usually employ in blog-writing (if you can call it that - it's more like Random Weekly). Would you believe that I have the easiest task of writing 100 - 120 words on Canteen B for HW 101 Craft of Writing? I did 110 words, but doubts have come a-plaguing. Because I have no idea how it's supposed to look like. Did she want a narrative? Descriptions? In the first person? From an objective POV? Should I just do a draft of each of these elements and pick whichever's appropriate for tomorrow? Is it silly that I'm worrying so much over an easy 100 words?

Which reminds me: I need to get a printer. And maybe a rice cooker. Laptop cooler too. Definitely salmon belly sashimi for next week. ... Courage too, perhaps?

Did I mention how random I am?

Dinosaur cursors = love.

No comments: